I didn't even realise that you were on skates in that photo till later, I thought you were just caught in a casual mid-stride. You must have amazing skating skills!
And I'm positive that 2009 will be your year of awesomeness. Good luck with school!
greetings fellow Canuck!! thanks so much for stopping by www.reflectionsofanurbanite.blogspot.com. Your style and hairstyle is pure perfection darling. Love it all. ciao;)
11 comments:
happy 2009! i love the all red ensemble. & that yellow dress is perfect!
xoxo,
La C.
I didn't even realise that you were on skates in that photo till later, I thought you were just caught in a casual mid-stride. You must have amazing skating skills!
And I'm positive that 2009 will be your year of awesomeness. Good luck with school!
you are gorgeous!
HAPPY new year!!!!! you look great i LOVE that POP of colour from the yellow dress.
i wish i could skate.. but everytime i try my ankles just really hurt! hahahahahahahahahaha.
where are you studying fashion arts?
Hey beauty... Happy New Year.
I can hardly believe it's 2009 already!
I'm loving these images (skates!!!), especially the second... it's gorgeous!
xxx
greetings fellow Canuck!! thanks so much for stopping by www.reflectionsofanurbanite.blogspot.com. Your style and hairstyle is pure perfection darling. Love it all. ciao;)
cute-ass hair and dress and eyes and everything blah!
ohhh skating at nathan's!
happy 09!
that dress is lemonyfresh
hope you had a good one
*bisous*
I love the crimp hair
Hello's hun...best of luck with all your goals, you can do it! I'm sure. :)
Peace and Ribbons...
PrettyneOnsx
tu es adorable!
Post a Comment