Saturday, December 20, 2008

crazy girls are good in the sack




So I went out for some pre-christmas partying and did karaoke the other night. The title of this post is how the dj introduced me. Good in the sack? Yikes. I think what I was wearing was a little too much for him, because after my song pronounced loud and clear into his mic "Hey! I was gonna wear that tonight!".Never been so flattered by a dis.




13 comments:

May Kasahara said...

he was just jealous of your vest. I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR VEST ♥

Anonymous said...

Lik ethe eclectic outfit, especially the scarf on the head.

Eeli said...

That is a FABULOUS way to be announced. Definately a compliment to your outfit.

Mónica said...

I love the Gucci scarf! so stylish!

Anonymous said...

Ah you looked absolutely perfect here. That was an odd remark though, odd but true ;)

Anonymous said...

I love everything you wore! Especially the vest and the shirt! Perfect! :D

Vintage Lollipops said...

Amazing outfit... seriously the second image is gorgeous!

xxx

Nia said...

hey girl! thanks for the lovely comment :)
love your vest and the headscarf is great!
ttyl!
Nia

net said...

you're still makes me smile [:

Vera said...

You look stunning, very eclectic! Have a Merry Christmas, babe!

withasianstereotypes said...

How cute&gorgeous are you? and a brilliant dresser. What more could I ask for. I love the outfit baby your glasses, the vest, and your scarf is dead on.

On another note, I long to sing karaoke haha.

Happy holiday♥ o.~, China L.

Bobble Bee said...

THAT vest is really RAD !

Jaime Jun said...

LOVE this outfit :)