Wednesday, June 3, 2009

zombie eyes & grrrrrizly bear



All black in the spring time - I'm having a tough time shaking cold weather dressing habits.

Grizzly Bear at the Phoenix tomorrow night. Sold out show. I'm proud of my summer concert going so far - Mogwai in May, Grizzly Bear in June. Next up? I'm hoping for Black Lips for NXNE later this month.

5 comments:

Charmaine Li said...

all black but definitely not boring or basic! liking the shoulders! That video seriously made me laugh out loud.. i want my face to look like they're faces.. seriously..!

boubou said...

Bonjour !
First time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot!
Boubouteatime xx
Reply

Human Racing said...

haha. "Zombie Eyes". I like the all black. Can't get the video to start, but I like the first shot.

Anonymous said...

lovely blog
take a look http://photoinsideout.blogspot.com/

FrouFrouu said...

wow i love your hair! and that blazer seems to fit you SO well, great look :)

- frouu/ nadia