Monday, October 6, 2008

installation art x pleghm




jacket,69 vintage




The Enid to my Rebecca, Ms. Michelle Dundas came to visit this weekend. For those of you that didn't get it, that was a Ghostworld reference. We only had one night and a morning for a visit, but we did alright. We even picked up this hunk-o-burnin' feathers.


Though I'd lost my voice and was coughing up a lung, I ventured out this weekend to try and soak up some Nuit Blanche.
vintage gap kids faux fir coat



Zandra, Danielle and I hung our wishes from Yoko Ono's Imagine Peace tree.


dress, french connection





I struggled to put on make-up while snot ran down my face and my eyes watered. At one point I looked like this so I thought I'd take a picture. Love groteseque. Real horror show, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it.
got your new numba today love.
mich